Live Lounge style acoustic covers of rock and pop favourites, perfect for weddings and parties!
If you are a fan of the BBC Radio One Live Lounge sessions then The Live Lounge Sound are the band for you. The acoustic covers and unique arrangements of rock and pop hits is a refreshing change to the standard party band sound, and really gives your wedding or event a feel-good festival vibe.
The four band members met at the renowned Academy Of Contemporary Music in Guildford and have stayed in the Surrey & Hampshire area, which makes them the ideal band for local venues - including those with sound restrictions where the acoustic sound works very well, such as Cain Manor, Silchester House and Rivervale Barn.
The Live Lounge Sound repertoire covers a great range of dance floor fillers, with classics by the likes of Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, performed alongside recent hits by Mark Ronson, Justin Bieber, Avicii, Mumford & Sons, Clean Bandit, Calvin Harris, Rudimental, John Newman, Jess Glynne and many more!
A standard The Live Lounge Sound provide:
- Professional 4-piece band with male lead vocals
- 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets
- Set list of rock, pop and soul favourites, performed in an upbeat live lounge style
- Professional PA, lighting and pre-mixed music before and after live sets (so your whole night of entertainment is covered)
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance (your venue will require the band to have this)
- Your choice of first dance or special request performed